Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Name...Means so much.


Well I wrote yesterday about wanting to name out lil owl...
It didn't take me long...I looked at one gender neutral list....saw Sage and just knew it was perfect. I got hubby's approval and so my littlest angel now has a name :) I needed that. More than I think I even KNEW I needed it. I found peace with Kaitlin's death...this one...not so much, and I know it's still early and very fresh, but something nagged at me about not having a real name for them. Some people can be alright with calling them a little peanut or ladybug, but for me it wasn't enough. So in my heart deep inside it was screaming NAME him or her. Sage as in wise...like an owl...perfect right? It sits well nestled away in my heart that will forever be this little's special space. Fly high sweet pea and give your sister kisses from mommy and let her kiss you too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment