Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Music

I won't lie I've been struggling. On some level I feel like I'm not allowed to grieve this loss because it wasn't a baby...or anything like Kaitlin. I didn't get to touch and feel this little other than what was inside me. It's hard. A miscarriage in many ways I'm feeling is harder it than loosing a baby you get to touch and feel. I also know people view it differently. I know people expect it to be done by now and me to be back to normal...but how can I do that? How can I just forget? You can't...so pieces of me have been slowly being eaten away little by little as I try to process just day to day things.

I turned to music after loosing Kaitlin...so I'm going to do it again. I made myself a playlist after loosing her and listened to it daily. Sometimes more than once...it was my way to cope daily...it slowed to every other day and then weekly... and now it's just whenever I feel the need to. It's nice cause its like my time with her...so Sage needs one. There playlist will be folded in together since many of the songs apply to both...but here's a song that I felt could be just for Sage.


No comments:

Post a Comment