Thursday, June 21, 2012

Light Bleeding

JUST ONCE...it would be nice to be in a first trimester with no bleeding...I guess this baby didn't want to be left out.

I had a major sneezing fit this morning...had some mild cramping after it, sat down for a bit and then went back to filling memory boxes. Went potty later to find some light red spotting. Ofcourse I freaked out. Jason is out of town and so I'm here alone dealing with this. Called the doc. She said to take it easy. Go in for my HCG and then rest. (which is sort of hard since my bed is covered with boxes). But then I go for an ultrasound tomorrow morning. So I will be a bundle of nerves tonight!

An hour after the fact and the bleeding has stopped and even turned more brownish. But this mommy will always worry...once bitten twice shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment