Friday, June 22, 2012

TWINS?

So went and got my HCG levels and have an ultrasound. 
Levels are as follows: 
June 15th - 249
June 18th - 487
June 21 - 1029

So they are climbing like they should be :) 

So then there was the ultrasound today....
Do you see two sacs?

Look again: 
Yup...the tech said...looks like you might be having two! 

So after the spotting yesterday I did NOT expect to walk in with THIS kind of news, lol. But I'm okay with it :) We wanted three kids...so this sort of finishes it up for us :) I will more than likely need to go in for some more ultrasounds so it can verify things, but the other kicker is that we might NOT be as far along as we thought...I might have gotten the BFP literally at like three weeks along...so waiting to hear from the doc...

No comments:

Post a Comment