Monday, July 9, 2012

Contractions

So I say contractions since they seem way different than just monthly cramps, and I know what contractions are from two previous life births. They are coming in a pattern too. They stopped mid day but are back tonight seemingly a little bit stronger.

I'm sure against medical advice I've also been checking my cervix some and I think I'm starting to efface (I don't know the percentages) but things have definitely shortened some. No holes are bigger however so I'm still ever so slightly dilated.

As much as I would hate to have a night time delivery it would make it the easiest on what to do with Emilie while all it is happening. I hate to traumatize my two year old with seeing mommy in pain.

I do feel pretty good that we should have a delivery by the end of the week...I just hope I'm not getting contractions every day all day until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment