Thursday, July 12, 2012

Feeling Off

So after having days of pain either due to cramping or back muscle problems today was a little reprieve up until tonight that was. So I'm not 100% but I could actually walk and bend, etc...so I felt much better. Then I decided since I had been keep Em locked up I would run to the store for a few items and take her with me. I don't know if it was the fact I went from days of air conditioning to the hot humid outdoors or if I actually had some sort of anxiety attack but about mid way through the trip I started feeling VERY off...and it just for worse. I got hot feeling, light headed and queasy :\ I'm long since home...I don't feel hot anymore but I do still feel very off and drained along with it. cramping has come back...but it's still fairly minor. My tummy upsettedness last for a bit until I thought I had to potty and didn't...then it subsided. I have started getting more red or pink tinges when I wipe...but I think I'm still a little ways a way unfortunately. Maybe luck will have it that it will happen on the weekend...when hubby is home and I don't have to worry so much about just me and a toddler being here. I think the waiting is the hardest part. But I do on some level trust my body will do what it needs to do. I am trying to help it along still with evening primrose oil and red raspberry leaf tea...I've actually become very fond of the taste of the tea and even drink it without creamer in it...so I might con't it..since it's supposed to be great for woman's health :)

No comments:

Post a Comment