Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pity Party ~Feel Free to Not Read~

So seriously enough is enough. I go through two days of bad cramps/contractions. To then a day without...but i'm still stuck on the couch...WHY? Cause my lower back is in searing pain...I think I pulled a muscle or something from all the weird ways I was sitting the days prior. So then tonight it's starting to feel a little better...contractions are back...not often but when they do hit they HURT...like take my breathe away hurt. So seriously I'm tired and worn out from all this...my body just needs to smarten up and do what it needs to do! We won't couple this with the fact that Hubby and I both have been sick with colds, my toddler I think is cutting some teeth and the housework is piling up around me...and the orders for my store :| WHINE!!!!! Alright...I will be picking myself up, dusting off and getting back to the thing we like to call life...pity party over.

No comments:

Post a Comment