Tuesday, July 3, 2012

OWL

At the start of the pregnancy I had a real strong pull towards pink and blue. No idea why...but it seems to make sense now. I also had a pull towards owls. So with some soul searching I have settled on this fact I lost a baby. It doesn't matter that it never got to form. The fact is an egg was indeed fertilized and with that there was a chance at a baby. Just because our little one didn't form doesn't mean it didn't exist. So like I tell all my wonderful angel moms who seek my counsel go with what makes your heart happy. My heart needed to name this sweet pea and so I settled on owl. It's weird I know. But it's my baby so a little owl they will always be. I also thought it fit with ovum. So as I say hello and goodbye in the same moment I say it to a little one with a name and a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment