Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Goodbye

It's over. Our little Owl left my body therefore this world around 6:50pm.

It started with me exercising around 1:30...shortly after the hour of that I started getting some pretty good cramps/contractions. Then by 4:30 they were bad...like labor bad. Jason commented that I was waddling like a penguin alot like i did when I was in labor with Emilie. At 6:50 I passed the largest clot which I'm assuming was the placenta and almost immediately all the major pain went away. if I had passed something that looked like a sac I would have taken a picture, but I never did. I felt some "leaking" a little before I passed the placenta so I'm thinking it might have burst. I don't think I would have felt had I not been laying down in a quiet room.

So now we move on. With two angel watching over us.

Earlier today I found a few sites that talked about how blighted ovums are often looked at as the person not having a baby at all...so people wonder why the mother's grieve. But in fact there is now actual perfect proof that a baby did not try to to start forming. That all they can say is that the chromosomes were wrong and things didn't progress. Sort of like why a baby's heart might stop beating in the early weeks of pregnancy. So for me this was a little one...a little one I will love forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment